196"-long Table for ACM Panel & Alucobond CNC Machining
CNT Motion was contacted by a Colorado-based fabricator looking to machine ACM panels (Alucobond) for pre-engineered commercial building exterior cladding. The company, which has supplied over 6.5 million square feet of aluminum composite panels all over the United States, turned to CNT to provide an automated solution large enough to handle two ACM panels at a time and accurate enough to V-groove to within +0.002" depth over a 5’ X 24’ surface area. This was the first panel fabrication machine style we've built for this company and various others.
Our CNC machines are being used on ACM panels from top manufacturers, including Alucobond, Laminators, Alucoil, Reynobond, Vitrabond, Alpolic, Mitsubishi and more.
Check out the 36-foot machine we built for the Curtainwall industry.
Contact an Engineer
CNT-950 CNC Aluminum Router with One Z-head 62" X 196" Work Envelope
• 62" Wide X 196" Long Cutting Area;
• 81" Wide X 223" Long Machine Footprint;
• AC Brushless Closed-loop Servo Drives;
• An IBM-Compatible PC, State-of-the-art WinCNC™ Motion Control Software in a Nema 12 Cabinet;
• A Full-perimeter Cable E-Stop;
• Computer Control Spindle On/Off/Speed Changes;
• Automatic Tool-length Measure Switch;
• Pressurized and Lubricated 25mm Hiwin Bearing System;
• One 10hp HSD ISO30 Four-pole Long-nose 230V Tool Changer with Advanced Dust Collection;
• Four Two-station Tool Bars and Eight ISO30 Tool Holders;
• One 25hp Two-stage Regenerative Vacuums and Grid Hold-down
|Cutting Area||62" X 196"|
|Z-axis Travel||7" *|
|Rapid Traverse X & Y||1500 IPM|
|Rapid Traverse Z||300 IPM|
|Y-axis Drive System||Helical Rack-and-pinion|
|X- & Z-axes Drive System||Hiwin Ball Screw|
|Weight||Approx. 6800 Lbs.|
*Standard specs.Optional dimensions available. Call for details and pricing.