CNT-1000 3D Carving Machine with One Rotating 4-foot Z-Head and 11' X 20' Work Envelope
In 2003, CNT Motion Systems designed this 11' X 20' machine with four feet of Z-travel/clearance and a tilting spindle for Sage Cheshire, Inc (formerly A2ZFX, Inc.). This California-based company has been providing services for many of the leading aerospace companies for more than 40 years. They offer prototyping and production services that utilize this CNC machining center’s unique size and flexibility. For more information about Sage Cheshire and their services, visit their web site at www.sagecheshire.com.
Additional Photos (Click to Enlarge)
• 132" Wide X 240" Long Cutting Area
• 180" Wide X 264" Long Machine Foot Print
• Overall Height of Machine is 132"
• AC Brushless Closed-loop Servo Drives
• An IBM-compatible PC, State-of-the-art WinCNC™ Motion Control Software in a NEMA 12 Cabinet
• A Full-perimeter Cable E-Stop
• Computer Control Spindle On/Off/Speed Changes
• Automatic Tool Length Measure Switch
• Pressurized and Lubricated 25mm Hiwin Bearing System
• One 10hp HSD ISO30 Four-pole Long Nose 230V Tool Changer
• Two Four-Station Tool Bars and Eight ISO30 Tool Holders
• C-Axis for Head Rotation ±95 Degrees of Rotation
• Top of Table is 12" Above Floor
|Cutting Area||132" X 240"|
|Rapid Traverse X & Y||2000 IPM|
|Rapid Traverse Z||300 IPM|
|Y-axis Drive System||Helical Rack-and-pinion|
|X- & Z-axes Drive System||Hiwin Ball Screw|
|Weight||Approx. 10000 Lbs.|
*Standard specs. Optional dimensions available. Call for details and pricing.
Speak with an Engineer Today