Live Tooling Lathe Mill for creating full 3D carvings
The industry’s most powerful 4-Axis CNC foam carving and flatbed router delivers capabilities unavailable from traditional processes or lesser machines. This powerful machine's industrial strength, top-of-the-line features and unequaled precision enable you to expand your product offerings and broaden your market reach. Turn your imagination into reality by creating larger and more intricate pieces than ever before! By replacing onerous manual processes with an automated solution, CNT Motion’s 4-Axis CNC technology offers the capabilities for creating full 3D carvings (up to a 4' diameter and 10' length) from a single piece. Go from concept to creation in the shortest amount of time possible using RhinoCAD/CAM.
*Pricing is provided for guidance only. Specific features may affect your price.
Additional Photos (Click to Enlarge)
• 74" X 147" Structural Table Base
• 97" Wide X 144" Long Machine Foot Print
• Five (5) Removable Cross Members for Table Deck Support
• Lathe C-axis Maximum 24" Radius Clear Part Rotation
• One 9.3-HP HSD/SEV Two-Pole 230V Colletted Router (Optional Auto Tool Changer Available)
• AC Brushless Closed-loop Servo
• Pressurized and Lubricated 25mm Bearing System
• Perimeter Cable E-Stop
• Computer Control Spindle On/Off/Speed Changes
• Automatic Tool Length Measure Switch
• Onsrud Tooling Package
• Computer with 17” Flat Screen Monitor
• RhinoCAD/CAM Commercial Single-user Software 2-1/2- and 3-axis Solid Surface
• NEMA 12 Gray Computer Control Cabinet
• 3-day Installation and Training**
**Purchaser is responsible for all travel and lodging expenses of installation/training personnel, including excessive travel. Travel to customer’s location starts on first day of installation and training.
|Cutting Area||72" X 120"|
|Rapid Traverse X & Y||2200 IPM|
|Rapid Traverse Z||500 IPM|
|Y-axis Drive System||Helical Rack-and-Pinion|
|X- & Z-axes Drive System||Hiwin Ball Screw|
***Standard specs. Optional dimensions available. Call for details and pricing.
Speak with an Engineer Today